- Rechargeable CR123A Li-Ion Batteries with 3.0V average working voltage (4.5V at peak without load).
- Tenergy RCR123A can be recharged up more than 300 times. 1 RCR123A Li-ion > 300 CR123A Primary Cell.
- Replaces most of CR123A primary Lithium battery for digital cameras and flashlights.
- Do not charge the battery cells in other brand RCR123A battery charger. We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse.
- Open circuit voltage of RCR123A (3.0V) is much higher than primary Lithium battery (3.0V). It may burn certain bulb of flashlight.
- Please make sure your device can accept 4.5V voltage before use.
- Internal voltage regulators modified voltage to achieve average working voltage of 3.0V.
- Internal over-charge and over-discharge protection to prevent battery over use. The current will be shut off when the battery voltage drops below 2.0V.
* This battery is not compatible with SureFire Flashlights!
- Nominal: 580mAh
- Maximum: 600 mAh
- Dimension: 16.7±0.5mm (D) x 34.5mm±0.5mm (H).
- Weight: 17 g / 0.6 oz.
This RCR123A battery is made with Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. Its full charge voltage is higher than average voltage of Primary Lithium CR123A battery which is 3.0V. Certain flashlights and other devices that are designed for Primary Lithium CR123A batteries might not be compatible with this battery. It is the buyer's responsibility to be aware of the requirements and limitations of this battery before use. Any damage of the devices is not covered by Tenergy warranty.
If you do not agree with these conditions, please return this product immediately before use.