Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR123A 3v (3.2v) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery 750mAh
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $2.80 each
- Buy 100 - 499 and pay only $2.65 each
- Buy 500 - 999 and pay only $2.55 each
- Buy 1000 or above and pay only $2.40 each
Charge ONLY with the correct Tenergy charger made for the 750mah LiFePO4 batteries.
Tenergy 30200 LiFePO4 Li-Ion batteries
Tenergy's LiFePO4 battery is an incredibly efficient and stable rechargeable cell. Providing a copacity 750 mAh and 3.0 Volts, this compact battery is a popular rechargeable choice for high powered electrinics like digital cameras and LED flashlights. Tnergy is one of the most trusted manufacturers of specialty batteries, and has earned its reputation by utilizing reliable and consistent technology.
LiFePO4 Battery Chemistry
LiFePO4 stands for Lithium iron phosphate (Also known as lithium ferrophosphate, or LFP). This chemistry is a type of Li-Ion battery that offers extended lifetime compared to similar batteries. This chemistry is known for being a stable and reliable power option.
Primary vs. Rechargeable Batteries
Different users have different needs when it comes to batteries. If you have consistent access to AC power and a reliable charger, these cells are ideal. Rechargeable cells can save you money and reduce your environmental impact. Always make sure you use the proper charger when powering your Tenergy cells. For these batteries, we carry the compatible Tenergy Charger for safe and efficient charging every time.
- Cylindrical LiFePO4 rechargeable cell.
- Higher instantaneous power output than conventional batteries.
- Thermo-resistance capability.
- Extremely stable chemistry with high recycle life.
- Ideal replacement for disposable CR123A.
- Up to 2000 Cycles.
- Charge Cut-off Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.0V
- Maximum Charge Current: 450mA
- Maximum Discharge Current: 450mA
- Charge Current:
- Standard: 90mA
- Rapid: 450mA
- Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
- Cycle Life: ≈ 300
- Temperature Range:
- Charge: 0°C - 45°C
- Discharge: -20°C - 60°C
- Less Than 90 Days: -20°C - 40°C
- Less Than 1 Year: -20°C - 25°C
- 34.5mm (Height) X 17.0mm (Diameter)
- 16.5 grams Weight
Warning: Do not mix/match with primary cells or other rechargeable CR123A cells.
- You must use the 3.0V LiFePO4 750mAH RCR123A battery charger provided in the combo kit linked below to charge these batteries.
- Please do not use other charger, including any 3.6V Li-Ion bttery charger or the Tenergy 3.0V Li-Ion 900mAh battery charger.
- We do not recommend this setup for any SureFire flashlights, or other brands of incandescent (halogen, kyrton, xenon, etc) flashlights which have a bulb rated 7.2V and under.
- We typically do NOT recommend these for any bulb flashlights - use them at your own risk in these types of devices.
- Despite the voltage regulation at it takes the voltage regulation ~12 milliseconds to activate. Compatible with most LED flashlights.
Posted by Pigger on 20th Mar 2013
I purchased the batteries to run my hunting lights and I have not had one bit of trouble since I started using them. Can't beat the value compared to the non-rechargeable batteries prices.
Posted by dave on 20th Mar 2013
I use it once or twice a week, and love it.
Lightweight and powerfull
Posted by CoastRange on 20th Mar 2013
Perfect Solution to expensive disposable CR123 batteries.
A Great Value!
Posted by Jerry on 20th Mar 2013
[...] good value for the money.
Posted by BEARS RULE! on 20th Mar 2013
Charges quickly. Saved $$ without having to continually to buy new batteries.
Good product but......
Posted by Reggie on 20th Mar 2013
Good product but the batteries I received were 3.2volt, not 3.0 volt. May not be an issue for some but could cause issues with charger and if your product was close to max voltage with the 3.0volt, could cause issues as it's close to an extra half a volt (and maybe higher after fully charging)
Works Great & Green
Posted by malebel on 20th Mar 2013
I use it in my Sekonic light meter.
Reliable & Rechargable
Posted by Peterfin on 20th Mar 2013
Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR123A, Rechargeable Li
Posted by wowl on 20th Mar 2013
Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR123A, Rechargeable Li
Posted by WILL on 20th Mar 2013