Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR123A 3v (3.2v) Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery 750mAh
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $2.80 each
- Buy 100 - 499 and pay only $2.65 each
- Buy 500 - 999 and pay only $2.55 each
- Buy 1000 or above and pay only $2.40 each
Charge ONLY with the correct Tenergy charger made for the 750mah LiFePO4 batteries.
Tenergy 30200 LiFePO4 Li-Ion batteries
Tenergy's LiFePO4 battery is an incredibly efficient and stable rechargeable cell. Providing a copacity 750 mAh and 3.0 Volts, this compact battery is a popular rechargeable choice for high powered electrinics like digital cameras and LED flashlights. Tnergy is one of the most trusted manufacturers of specialty batteries, and has earned its reputation by utilizing reliable and consistent technology.
LiFePO4 Battery Chemistry
LiFePO4 stands for Lithium iron phosphate (Also known as lithium ferrophosphate, or LFP). This chemistry is a type of Li-Ion battery that offers extended lifetime compared to similar batteries. This chemistry is known for being a stable and reliable power option.
Primary vs. Rechargeable Batteries
Different users have different needs when it comes to batteries. If you have consistent access to AC power and a reliable charger, these cells are ideal. Rechargeable cells can save you money and reduce your environmental impact. Always make sure you use the proper charger when powering your Tenergy cells. For these batteries, we carry the compatible Tenergy Charger for safe and efficient charging every time.
- Cylindrical LiFePO4 rechargeable cell.
- Higher instantaneous power output than conventional batteries.
- Thermo-resistance capability.
- Extremely stable chemistry with high recycle life.
- Ideal replacement for disposable CR123A.
- Up to 2000 Cycles.
- Charge Cut-off Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.0V
- Maximum Charge Current: 450mA
- Maximum Discharge Current: 450mA
- Charge Current:
- Standard: 90mA
- Rapid: 450mA
- Minimum Capacity: 450mAh
- Cycle Life: ≈ 300
- Temperature Range:
- Charge: 0°C - 45°C
- Discharge: -20°C - 60°C
- Less Than 90 Days: -20°C - 40°C
- Less Than 1 Year: -20°C - 25°C
- 34.5mm (Height) X 17.0mm (Diameter)
- 16.5 grams Weight
Warning: Do not mix/match with primary cells or other rechargeable CR123A cells.
- You must use the 3.0V LiFePO4 750mAH RCR123A battery charger provided in the combo kit linked below to charge these batteries.
- Please do not use other charger, including any 3.6V Li-Ion bttery charger or the Tenergy 3.0V Li-Ion 900mAh battery charger.
- We do not recommend this setup for any SureFire flashlights, or other brands of incandescent (halogen, kyrton, xenon, etc) flashlights which have a bulb rated 7.2V and under.
- We typically do NOT recommend these for any bulb flashlights - use them at your own risk in these types of devices.
- Despite the voltage regulation at it takes the voltage regulation ~12 milliseconds to activate. Compatible with most LED flashlights.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 47 | Next
Posted by john ezelle on 7th May 2015
Ordered but was delayed, but still happy have used this product brfore and very happy with it
Posted by Jeff K on 6th Jan 2015
Bought them for my tactical flashlights and lasers. Perfect fit and works great. No more need to buy batteries.
1 of 6 dead
Posted by ONTOPOFU on 3rd Jan 2014
I purchased 6 and 1 was doa and wouldn't hold a charge. I sent an email and they said to call someone but I don't care to mess with it.
Posted by Mauricio J Peralta on 19th Nov 2013
works time after time long lasting power.keeping a charge until you need to use it,keeping my LED flashlight shining strong.
Posted by CLB on 16th Jul 2013
Economical solution to pricey battery replacement in any device using CR123 batteries
Posted by Jun on 20th Mar 2013
I use this battery everyday on my led flashlight and the charge lasted two to three days. Great money saver.
Posted by Big -d on 20th Mar 2013
For Laser gun sights
Tenergy LiFePO4 RCR123A, Rechargeable
Posted by cabinetcrafter on 20th Mar 2013
I'm using these in a flashlight mainly as a cost control measure. The money saved over drug store prices will cover the initial cost in 3 recharges.
Excellent product [...]
Posted by Bill on 20th Mar 2013
RCR123A rechargable batteries....
Posted by Paul on 20th Mar 2013
[...]The price was the best that I found for the type of battery that I needed. The batteries are used for a personal ionizer and they work very well. They last for several hours on a charge and then recharge within a very short period of time. I am quite happy with the batteries and the company!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 47 | Next