The Fenix E16 will be shipping Sept. 28th
The high performance Fenix E16 provides a max output of 700 Lumens on one single 16340 battery or 300 Lumens with one non-rechargeable CR123 battery. These amazing specs are produced from this ultra-compact, 2-inch flashlight. The construction allows for clipping on a pocket or hat bill, attaching to a metal surface, or hanging with several options. This is truly an everyday carry flashlight.
- Cree XP-L HI Neutral White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Outputs (16340 Battery)
- Turbo - 700 Lumens/1hrs. 5 min.
- High - 150 Lumens/2hrs.
- Med - 30 Lumens/11hrs. 55 min.
- Low - 3 Lumens/70 hrs.
- Strobe - 700 Lumens
- Outputs (using a CR123 battery)
- Turbo - 300 Lumens/1 hr. 55 min.
- High - 150 Lumens/2 hr. 50 min.
- Med - 30 Lumens/25 hrs.
- Low - 3 Lumens/110 hrs.
- Strobe - 300 Lumens
- Ultrathin lens with automobile optical lens coating
- Digitally-regulated output
- High-Strength, Oxidation-Resistant Aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Low-voltage warning
- Two-way body clip
- Magnetic tail
- Dual lockout to prevent accidental activation
- IP68 Rated submersible to 2 meters or 6.5 ft. for 30 minutes; dust and foreign object protection
Batteries Used (Not Included)
Operates with one CR123A battery
Also operates with one rechargeable 16340 battery
Size of Fenix E16
- Length: 2 inches/51mm
- Head diameter: 0.83 inches/21.1mm
- Body diameter: 0.77 inches/19.8mm
What’s included with your light
- Fenix E16 Everyday Carry Flashlight
- Key ring
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Information Leaflet