10 Pack of Tenergy CR123A Batteries
These CR123A's are NOT RECHARGEABLE.
Tenergy Propel CR123A's with UL-Listing and UN-DOT Approval
This pack of ten CR123A batteries is an excellent bargain for anyone looking to stock up on quality Lithium cells. Tenergy is one of the most trusted manufacturers of specialty Lithium batteries. Eachc ell produces 3.0 Volts and provides a 1400 mAh capacity. CR123A batteris are increasingly popular options for powering high-end electronics including LED flashlights. Their compact size, impressive power, and reliable chemistry make them perfect for portable power devices, digital cameras, and more. Every Tenergy CR123A battery incorporates PTC protection and the PTC threshold is set at 5AMPS. The protected Tenergy CR123A batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
- High power CR123A Lithium Batteries.
- Pack of 10
- Can be used for many applications: Photo cameras, Flashlights, light meters, and many other photo equipments.
- Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high current drain devices like digital cameras.
- Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time.
- This high performance CR123A can replace the following models: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345.
- UL listed and Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8).
- UL # MH48285
- Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
|Max. Constant Current||1500mAh|
|Max. Pulse Current||3000mAh|
|Normal Weight||16.0 gram or 0.56 ounces|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20°C to 60°C or -4°F to 140°F|
|PTC High Current Discharge Protection||5AMP|
So far so good
Posted by Chris on 18th Oct 2016
First off I have to complement the service. I received these batters within two days. Super fast. I think they marked shipped within ten minutes of buying them online. For the batteries, so far so good. I have them in an Arlo camera system and it looks good so far. I will know more as time goes.
Posted by Roy Vollkommer on 7th Jun 2016
Good Battery but doesn't last. usually 1 of them will be dead while the others work in a camera using 4 batteries.
GREAT Price !!
Posted by Unknown on 9th May 2016
i was very pleased with the price and the arrival of the batteries.
i will order again from here.
Posted by Dana on 29th Mar 2016
The CR123A batteries are among the least costly that I've found. Time will tell about longevity. Hope they last as long as the original batteries.
New Non-Rechargeable Batteries Bring Camera Back to Life!
Posted by memphisrain on 22nd Mar 2016
1) Tried regular CR batteries, non-rechargeable, in my old Olympus E-500 series camera and what a difference! (Like, it actually works and stays on for more than an hour). I had no idea how bad my rechargeable actually were.
2) Customer service, AWESOME. I ordered my batteries and my billing and shipping address are different. I received a phone call from the company to verify it was me and had me confirm some information. They shipped my order as soon as I verified info.
3) Item was received early
4) Packaged safely
5) Batteries were really inexpensive
6) Shipping was super reasonable and FAIR (pet peeve)!
I am SO thankful and the rest of the positive reviews were right on target with my experience. I am so glad! I read that this is a family-type business and xoxoxo! Oh, and:
7) They even hand-wrote a thank you on my receipt with a :-) on it and some stickers. Again, xoxoxoxoox!
Posted by Unknown on 16th Feb 2016
I love the fact that I have found batteries that are so affordable but still last a while. They arrived quickly as well!
Seem to be fine.
Posted by Steve Gallant on 15th Feb 2016
Purchased online for a fair price, received them shortly thereafter. No problems. Bought them as back up, and haven't had to try them out yet. Happy with the purchase so far, though!
Nicely priced but watch out for below 0 Fahrenheit temps
Posted by S Baxter on 14th Dec 2015
These batteries are as long lasting as any other, have great shelf life, and are priced to please. Don't use them in environments where the temperatures drop below -4 degrees Fahrenfeit.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Nov 2015
received them in less time than expected. Great that they are good for 5 yrs. thank you. Great price as well
Posted by Unknown on 5th Oct 2015
I receive the product in acceptable time. I have not used the items yet so I cannot speak of their quality.